Reasons for one-on-one Yoga instruction:
- Personal attention to assist you in fine tuning your yoga practice. Individual attention invites you to deepen your practice, even in postures that have lost their excitement for you.
- Detailed instruction provided on use props and modifications to support the body during the recovery to strength for students returning to a yoga practice or other exercise after major illness or injury.
- Deeply restorative session, with guided meditation, designed to leave you feeling at ease in your body and renewed physically & mentally.
- Brand new to yoga and want to have a basic understanding of postures before trying a group class.
- Have a private, couples, or small group yoga session to celebrate a birth, marriage, or other important life milestone.
- $100 per session. Now offering a 20% discount on private instruction through spring of 2017. Book private sessions for $80!
- Private instruction starts at a 60 minute session. Sessions may be booked for longer periods in 30-minute increments, e.g., 90 minutes, 120 minutes, etc.
- All props provided by instructor: sticky mat, 2 blocks, straps, yoga blankets, bolsters, and other props brought for your session.
- Package deal: 10 visits, paid in advance, $720 ; get one class for free.
- Couples Session: 2 students for one private session for $130; save $50
(please contact for quote for small groups)
- Your own custom routine of Asana and Pranayama, with detailed notes applying to your specific needs, to use for home practice, between sessions. $30
- Prop set up; I will manage procuring all props suggested for your home practice and deliver to you. %10 of total purchased + $5 delivery cost.
- Instructor either will come on-site to your office, home*, retreat center, etc. or will arrange for the use of a private yoga studio for your private session. Cost for on-site instruction varies with distance traveled, starting at $20.
- In home yoga sessions will require an in person interview before home visits can be scheduled.
- Instructor happy to visit homes with well behaved cats, dogs, children, birds, and spouses.